Nowadays, giant panda’s habitats are found in quiet and peaceful places close to water sources with abundance of bamboo supply. The dense mountainous forests not only provide giant pandas with a shelter against their enemies but also a breeding ground. Giant pandas love cool weather and hate hot season as their body is covered with thick and coarse hair. Their most favourable temperature is about 8 to 23 degree Celsius.
- Pandas Hibernate in the Winter?
- Giant Pandas Blood Draws and Physical Examinations
- Panda Bao Bao’s First Snow Day!
- Panda in history
- The first giant panda discovered by the western world
- Giant Panda’s Food
- Panda Appearance and Characteristics
- The Bamboo Forest
- Giant panda’s Habitat
- Giant Panda Distribution